Requests for transfer of credits will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, following the guidelines established by the Academic Department (see Transfer of Credits). New or returning students wishing to submit such requests are required to do so after being accepted for admission or re-entry to the University, but before registering for their first semester of study. It is the applicant's responsibility to obtain and provide for evaluation all necessary documents, such as transcripts from previously attended schools.
- Complete an application questionnaire
- Personal interview with an Admission Advisor
- Entrance Exam as required (GER TEST – Undergraduate program (CPAT Exam – Certificate program ATB test)
- Complete Enrollment Agreement
- All other students need to make full payment arrangements with the Accounting office prior to registration.
- Complete financial documentation (Financial Assistance, VA and Rehab. authorization)
- Report to class per instruction from the Admissions Office
- Attend school orientation class